Sunday, December 20, 2009

In my early days of scratch building

Time flies when you're scratch building!...., when i look back at them, they are my milestones in rc planes. They look crappy but they are the strong foundation that helped me get started in scratch building and rc flying. I've learn building and flying at the same time so the standards in this 2 areas are always on par with each other.

Enjoy the pictures of my very first attemps in scratch building planes!

Mirage2000 first attempt

Mirage2000 second attempt


Mirage2000 with lightings!



Got one of my friend to build his very own MUGI plane!




F-16 chuck glider built in school out of balsa!




My very first (bought from store) RC plane, not surprising was the nicest looking around too




My First "puller" plane , cessna 174




Mig 15 (yep,very crappy)




Boeing 777, i doubt it looks pretty much like one -_-




Taken from another angle...still looks crappy!




F-16 built, ugly, but hey it flies!



Fat F-15 pusher. Very very slow and ugly plane! but once agian it flew!



My first flying Wing



Attached lights to it so i can do night flying



My " Multipurpose fun trainer plane"




A Ducted fan F-4D skyray.



My first unpowered glider!




My first powered glider!




A space-shuttle glider

No comments:

Post a Comment